Is baffled by internet terminology which seems to have sprung up while I was away for a couple of days: rickrolling, sweded?

Previous post
Can kind of see the point of sweded videos, but rickrolling?
Next post
A small medallion—discovered tightly crumpled around a screw in a World War II British Hawker Hurricane Mk.